|Location||London, Leeds, Blackpool, Manchester, Newcastle|
In addition to salary there is a very competitive pension, a generous annual leave allowance, great work/life balance including flexible working, family friendly policies and much more.
|Closing date||26 July 2018|
If you’re creative and curious to learn, want to be empowered to make decisions and challenge the norm, and want to bring BIG ideas to a MASSIVE digital challenge then you’ll love it here. And we’d love to hear from you.
We’re looking for talented Digital Business Planning Managers to join our growing community of experts and become a key part of one of the biggest and highest-profile digital transformation programmes in the world. Using fresh ideas and leading edge technologies – and putting the user at the centre of everything we do – we create innovative digital solutions that make a difference to the lives of our 22 million users.
We want a Digital Business Planning Manager who can drive the day to day delivery and management of planning products. You will work as part of a small team within Business Management to deliver a service providing Resource Planning, Business Planning and Financial Assurance to senior managers.
The work you will do is crucial to very senior members of the team including the digital director and the planning leadership team. You’ll be critical to their ability to deliver their high profile responsibilities. You’ll lead financial, resource and business planning in a critical and high profile area and ensure that DWP can deliver against its extraordinary digital objectives.
What are we looking for?
- You’re experienced in financial management, business planning and resource planning.
- You can create and manage Business Plans and Resource Plans linked to high level objectives.
- You have well-developed verbal and written communication skills, and you’re able to express self-succinctly and clearly at all levels
- You understand Digital or Technology business drivers and how Digital delivery fits into the bigger picture for a large, complex business.
- You can gather, critically appraise and analyse a range of information, highlighting salient points.
Where You’ll Work
You’ll join us in one of our easy-to-reach digital hubs in London, Leeds, Blackpool, Manchester or Newcastle. Each of these modern, vibrant sites was designed for and by our digital community and filled with the latest tech and tooling to get the very best out of our agile teams.
In return for your skills we offer competitive salary up to £38,502, a brilliant civil service pension, and a generous leave package.
We also have a broad benefits package built around your work-life balance which includes:
- Flexible working
- Family friendly policies
- Volunteering and charitable giving
- discounts and savings on shopping, fun days out and more
- Interest-free loans to buy a bike or a season ticket, so it’s even easier for you to get to work and start making a difference
- Sports and social activities
- And lots more
Building Our Future
We believe the work we do really matters, so we’re serious about investing in your ability.
You’ll have access to a huge suite of training and learning opportunities to complement the new skills and experience you’ll acquire on the job. You’ll share ideas with colleagues from across the tech community, and grow your skills via our coaching and mentoring programmes.
For further information complete the enquiry form below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Your contact will act as an expression of interest, and we will quickly get back to you with a full job description and details on how to formally apply.
The deadline for receipt of formal applications is 26/07/2018