|Number of vacancies||3|
|Salary||Up to £46,903|
|Work hours||37 hours per week|
Our flexible benefits package includes employer pension contributions of up to 10%, a performance related annual bonus of up to 10%, and lots more.
|Closing date||24 July 2018|
Infrastructure Engineer (Citrix/SCCM/Application Packaging), BPDTS Limited
Salary: Up to £46,903, plus employer pension contributions of up to 10% & a performance related annual bonus of up to 10%
Do you want to be part of something really big?
We are looking for Infrastructure Engineers with Citrix, SCCM or Application Packaging experience to work with us on one of the largest transformation programmes in Europe, providing services that have far-reaching and pivotal roles in citizens’ lives. In BPDTS a relaxed culture empowers our teams to focus entirely on the incredible outcomes we’re trying to achieve.
As an Infrastructure Engineer you’ll have the chance to use your skills to make a real difference. Our team is building and supporting a technical solution within a major transformation project for the UK’s largest government department so the work you do will directly and positively impact millions of real people
We know that better digital services in government will mean better public services, with the power to make a difference to lives of 22 million UK citizens. Our fast growing digital community is driving that change. Do you want to help us?
What are we looking for?
- You will have experience with Desktop and Virtualization technologies and systems (Citrix /XenApp / XenDesktop / WebInterface / Storefront / PVS / Appsense / SCCM/
- / Windows10 / Server 2016)
- You know about packaging technologies (AppV) – we’d be extra excited if you have experience of migrating older packages to current version (N – N-1)
- You have experience of AD/DHCP/DNS/SQL
- You will have experience in providing Level 3 Support for the above technologies
- You will have the ability to work in a team environment to troubleshoot and resolve complex problems across multiple technology domains
- You can effectively communicate at different levels, across support and engineering , business users, architecture and 3rd party suppliers
Where will you work?
BPDTS Ltd provides dedicated services to the Department for Work and Pensions. Our digital, data and technology specialists work closely with experts in DWP Digital’s community to make digital services quicker, simpler and more efficient for the millions of people that use them.
We have an easy-to-reach digital hub in Manchester that has been designed for and by our digital community. We provide the latest tech and tooling and foster a collaborative culture to help our agile, multidisciplinary teams think big and try new things.
What is our offer?
- We’ll reward you with a very competitive salary of up to £46,903
- You will be eligible for a pension with employer contributions of up to 10%
- We can offer you a performance related annual bonus of up to 10%
- We’ll help you balance your life and work
- We’ll give you a generous leave allowance, with the option to buy and sell extra days
We also offer much more as part of a flexible benefits package – including a cycle to work scheme and lots of family friendly perks – which can be tailored to your lifestyle.
If you really impress us with your skills and experience then we may be able to negotiate the maximum salary.
Building our future
We believe the work we do really matters, so we’re serious about investing in you.
You’ll have access to a huge suite of training and learning opportunities to complement the new skills you’ll acquire on the job. You’ll get the chance to share knowledge and with colleagues from across our digital communities, and to grow your skills through our coaching and mentoring programmes.
Hit APPLY for more information and to continue your application on our careers page. There you will also find candidate pack with more information, which you can download by clicking the ‘Job Spec’ button.
You’ll need to register (you can use your LinkedIn profile) and then complete a short application form where you’ll upload a CV and will answer the following question: “Can you describe your experience in building and supporting a technical solution for a major transformation project?”
The deadline for applications is 23:59 on Monday 24th July.
If you have any questions or you want to discuss please contact JONATHAN.CORNELL@DWP.GSI.GOV.UK