|Number of vacancies||5|
|Salary||Up to £52,728|
|Incentive compensation||Pension + Bonus|
Our flexible benefits package includes employer pension contributions of up to 10%, a performance related annual bonus of up to 10%, and lots more.
|Closing date||4 February 2019|
Want to be part of something really big?
If you’re creative and curious to learn, want to be empowered to make decisions and challenge the norm, and want to bring BIG ideas to a MASSIVE digital challenge then you’ll love it here. And we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for talented Infrastructure Engineers with great Office 365 hybrid infrastructure skills to join our BPDTS Ltd community, working to implement and support a product that is used by over 90,000 people in the UK’s largest government department.
You will work with us on one of the largest transformation programmes in Europe, providing services that have far-reaching and pivotal roles in citizens’ lives. We know that better digital services in government will mean better public services, with the power to make a difference to lives of 22 million UK citizens. Our fast growing digital community is driving that change.
You and your role
Working with the full suite of Office 365 products you will need to have experience of implementing Office 365, along with experience with SharePoint, Exchange and Outlook.
You will be part of an energetic 3rd line support team, transforming solutions and services offered to over 90,000 Office 365 users in the department. You will work with and support third parties in the provision of infrastructure services, lend your skills to projects, developments and campaigns and also help support the technical development of your other team members.
Our model of assignment means that over time and subject to business needs there will be opportunities to undertake varied roles across different delivery areas, where you will be fully supported in developing your skills.
We have a number of roles in the same team, all working closely together. This means great opportunities for you to develop your skills in different technologies and share knowledge with your team-mates.
Take a look at sorts of skills we’re looking for.
Do you specialise in one of these or perhaps you have some skills in each of the areas?
We’re don’t expect you to be an expert in every area.
We want to give you the opportunity to learn new things here. So, if you have experience of any of the below technologies we would love you to apply.
What are we looking for?
- Significant experience acting as 3rd line support for incidents, problems and changes to infrastructure solutions and services
- Significant experience of performing the administration and support of all infrastructure solutions and services
- Experience of technical-change impacting and performing changes in a live service environment
- Monitoring of infrastructure services and alerts and taking appropriate action
- Experience of Hybrid interactions between Microsoft on premise and cloud productivity solutions
- Significant experience of Cloud and On Premise Microsoft Exchange Services.
- Experience of configuration and maintenance of file servers
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex problems across multiple technology domains
- Ability to effectively communicate at different levels, across level 2 and level 3 technical teams, business users, architecture and 3rd party suppliers and end users
- Strong stakeholder management skillsets, with ability to communicate effectively across all organisational levels
- Knowledge of design, engineering techniques and testing applied to MS Evergreen releases is desirable but not essential
- Office 365 administration
- Cisco ESA/IronPort
- SharePoint/OneDrive Online Administration
- Microsoft Server 2008/2012/2016;
- Office Professional Plus
- Active Directory, particularly Active Directory Federation with Azure / Office 365
- File server resource manager;
- Admin skills in Office 2016, Office 2013 and Office 2010
- Windows 10
Where will you work?
BPDTS Ltd provides dedicated services to the Department for Work and Pensions. Our digital, data and technology specialists work closely with experts in DWP Digital’s community to make digital services quicker, simpler and more efficient for the millions of people that use them.
You’ll join us in our easy-to-reach digital hub in Leeds. Each of our nationwide hubs has been designed for and by members of our digital community. We provide the latest tech and tooling and foster a collaborative culture to help our agile, multi-disciplinary teams think big and try new things.
Leeds is one of our most established hubs, so you’ll work alongside some really talented teams on high profile projects. If you’re not satisfied by the facilities onsite, which include coffee shops, restaurant, swimming pool and a dentist (not fun but very handy), then you’ll find the best of the city on our doorstep.
If you’re anything like us you’ll find every excuse to grab some great street food for lunch from the likes of Manjit’s Kitchen and Fat Annie’s in our near neighbour Kirkgate Market.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications regardless of age, gender, race or sexuality.
What is our offer?
- We’ll reward you with a very competitive salary of up to Up to £44, 267
- You will be eligible for a pension with employer contributions of up to 10%
- We can offer you a performance related annual bonus of up to 10%
- We’ll help you balance your life and work
- We’ll give you a generous leave allowance, with the option to buy and sell extra days
We also offer much more as part of a flexible benefits package – including a cycle to work scheme and lots of family friendly perks – which can be tailored to your lifestyle.
If you really impress us with your skills and experience then we may be able to negotiate the maximum salary.
Building our future
We believe the work we do really matters, so we’re serious about investing in you.
You’ll have access to a huge suite of training and learning opportunities to complement the new skills you’ll acquire on the job. You’ll get the chance to share knowledge with colleagues from across our digital communities, and to grow your skills through our coaching and mentoring programmes.
Hit APPLY for more information and to continue your application on our careers page. There you will also find candidate pack with more information, which you can download by clicking the ‘Candidate Information Pack’ button.
You’ll need to register (you can use your LinkedIn profile) and then complete a short application form where you’ll upload a CV.
For further info click apply or contact email@example.com