|Number of vacancies||1|
|Salary||Up to £82,764|
|Work hours||37 per week (flexible working)|
• You will be eligible for a pension with employer contributions of up to 10%
We also offer much more as part of a flexible benefits package – including a cycle to work scheme and lots of family friendly perks – which can be tailored to your lifestyle.
If you really impress us with your skills and experience then we may be able to negotiate the maximum salary.
|Closing date||3 December 2018|
Do you want to be part of something really big? We have a great opportunity awaiting you if:
• YOU ARE expert in Conceptual, Logical and Physical Data modelling, providing technical leadership guidance for overall data management and quality, including data warehousing.
• YOU CAN lead the development of hardware, software and network security procedures and guidelines in support of security policies.
• YOU ARE expert in knowledge of industry best practices for database design, development and administration.
• YOU HAVE an understanding of open source relational and non-relational technologies e.g. Hbase/Hadoop, Hive, Postgres, MongoDB.
• YOU HAVE EXPERT KNOWLEDGE OF defined data governance practices and policies for the management and use of data including data model, associated meta model, common business vocabulary, ontologies and taxonomies.
• YOU ARE expert on cleansing and maintenance techniques for the removal and deleting old data.
We are looking for a Lead Technical Specialist Architect in Data to work with us on one of the largest transformation programmes in Europe, providing services that have far-reaching and pivotal roles in citizens’ lives.
We know that better digital services in government will mean better public services, with the power to make a difference to lives of 22 million UK citizens. Join our fast growing digital community and help drive that change.
Where you will work
BPDTS Ltd provides dedicated services to the Department for Work and Pensions. Our digital, data and technology specialists work closely with experts in DWP Digital’s community to make digital services quicker, simpler and more efficient for the millions of people that use them.
We have easy-to-reach digital hub in Newcastle. The hub is designed for and by members of our digital community. We provide the latest tech and tooling and foster a collaborative culture to help our agile, multidisciplinary teams think big and try new things.
Building our future
We believe the work we do really matters, so we’re serious about investing in you.
You’ll have access to a huge suite of training and learning opportunities to complement the new skills you’ll acquire on the job.
You’ll get the chance to share knowledge and with colleagues from across our digital communities, and to grow your skills through our coaching and mentoring programmes.
For further information complete the enquiry form below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Your contact will act as an expression of interest, and we will quickly get back to you with a full job description and details on how to formally apply.