|Number of vacancies||9|
|Location||Leeds, Newcastle, Sheffield and Blackpool|
|Salary||Up to £57,275 per annum|
|Work hours||37 per week (flexible working)|
In return for your skills we offer a brilliant civil service pension and a generous leave package.
We also have a broad benefits package built around your work-life balance which includes:
|Closing date||21 March 2019|
Are you interested in working with the UK’s largest Government department?
DWP Digital deliver products and services to 22 million people across the UK and we’re looking to add stellar Product Owners with the goal of making the UK’s public services usable, consistently designed and efficiently built.
If you want to work on a big, influential, challenging service we’d love to hear from you.
We’re looking for talented Product Owners to join our growing community of experts and become a key part of one of the biggest and highest-profile digital transformation programmes in the world. Using fresh ideas and leading edge technologies – and putting the user at the centre of everything we do – we create innovative digital solutions that make a difference to the lives of our 22 million users.
As a Product Owner you will:
• Have a good understanding and experience of using product management techniques.
• Be an excellent communicator; highly articulate and with great leadership skills in order to effectively engage with a wide range of digital specialists, suppliers and stakeholder communities.
• Be intellectually strong with the ability to demonstrate leadership skills and an aptitude for striking a balance between strategic innovation and operational pragmatism.
• Have experience of dealing with large-scale corporate or government projects within complex organisations and working with security related stakeholders and expert teams to enable secure development
• Be known for a strong commitment to the principle of continuous improvement and development and for building a performance culture that is orientated to tangible delivery outcomes.
• Have an understanding of the technology your Products have used, with experience of delivering digital claimant facing, agent facing or technical integration services.
Where You’ll Work
You’ll join us in one of our easy-to-reach digital hubs Leeds, Newcastle, Sheffield or Blackpool.
Each of our hubs is a modern, vibrant workplace that was designed for and by members of our digital community. They have the best of the cities on the doorstep, and we have a range of facilities across the sites from cafes, coffee shops and restaurants, to ping pong, a swimming pool, gym facilities and loads more.
Here we provide the latest tech and tooling and foster a collaborative culture to help our agile, multidisciplinary teams think big and try new things. You will work alongside people who care passionately about public service, making a difference and delivering for our customers.
We’re the UK’s biggest government department with over 80,000 diverse and brilliant people on our team. We are an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications regardless of age, gender, race or sexuality.
Building our future
We believe the work we do really matters, so we’re serious about investing in your ability.
You’ll have access to a huge suite of training and learning opportunities to complement the new skills and experience you’ll acquire on the job, as well as the chance to share knowledge with colleagues from across the tech community and through our coaching and mentoring programmes.
For further information, complete the enquiry form below or contact email@example.com
Your contact will act as an expression of interest. We’ll quickly get back to you with a full job description and details of how to apply formally.