|Number of vacancies||1|
|Location||Manchester , Blackpool or Newcastle|
|Salary||£49,171 — Up to £59,589|
|Work hours||37 hours per week|
A brilliant Civil Service pension with employer contributions circa 27%, generous annual leave, flexible working and lots more…
|Closing date||7 August 2020|
Are you Senior Data Analyst with technical expertise in implementing Cloud Data Services capability? Are you passionate about data with a solid grasp of digital performance analytics tools?
Do you know how to manipulate interrogate, implement, configure and articulate analytical data? Are you ready to be part of an epic digital transformation?
Then look no further, we’d love to hear from you!
DWP. Digital with Purpose
We’re looking for talented Senior Digital Performance Analyst to join our growing community of experts on our Hyper Cloud Services Fin-Ops team and become a key part of one of the biggest and highest-profile digital transformation programmes in the world.
You’ll have the skills required to develop accurate, efficient data solutions which meet customer and business needs. You will ensure the stability, robustness and resilience of the products you design and drive continuous improvement and capability growth in the data practice.
This is a big challenge, but also a big opportunity in cross-governmental digital Cloud Services. You’ll have the chance to use and stretch your abilities, strengthen your experience and continue your professional development in a supportive environment.
Data. Work. Projects.
As a Senior Digital Performance Analyst you set the highest standards in quality.
Ideally you’ll have experience as a technical lead in implementation of Public Cloud Services capability on a huge scope across different data services, managing data in conjunction with our PDU teams App build squads.
You’ll work collaboratively with our partners AWS and Amazon to identify opportunities in Hybrid Cloud Services by translating Public Cloud Consumption into tangible well-defined analytical problems that can be solved by analysing different data sets from data reports.
You’ll be responsible for delivering high-quality and innovative data analysis maximising the value of the Department’s data, and contributing to the development of new skills and procedures within the Digital Performance Analyst community.
Your key purpose in this role is to deliver and improve data collection, performance reporting and analytical insight for Public Cloud Consumption.
You provide analysis, tell data stories and build relationships that drive evidence based decision making and create/maintain a data-driven performance culture for the Department’s Public Cloud efficiency and optimisation.
What skills, knowledge and experience are we looking for?
- Performance Measurement: Developing performance measurement frameworks, working with stakeholders to define, goals and suitable measures.
- Communicating analysis and insight : Turning complex data into compelling, clear and actionable stories and can presents analysis and visualisations in clear ways that support decision making.
- Data Analysis & Synthesis: Setting up a system to get data ready for use and specify how data should be cleansed and prepared ensuring quality outputs are produced.
- Delivering at Pace: Taking a large volume of data items and presenting a compelling story to challenging deadlines.
- Managing a Quality Service: Identifying the right data and metrics to measure value of a service and suggest future improvements.
- Changing & Improving: Influencing decision-making through data.
Details. Wages. Perks.
In return for your skills we offer competitive salary up to £59,589, a brilliant civil service pension, and a generous leave package. We also have a broad benefits package built around your work-life balance which includes:
- Flexible working and family friendly policies
- Work in a vibrant digital hub in your choice of Manchester, Blackpool or Newcastle. Find out more here: https://careers.dwp.gov.uk/our-locations/
- Volunteering and charitable giving
- Discounts and savings on shopping, fun days out and more
- Interest-free loans to buy a bike or a season ticket, so it’s even easier for you to get to work and start making a difference
- Sports and social activities
- Learning, development, coaching and mentoring programmes
HOW TO APPLY: For further information and to start an application click apply now. There is lots more information about the team, the HCS project and our objectives.
If you’d like a chat first contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org