|Salary||Up to £48,452|
Our flexible benefits package includes employer pension contributions of up to 10%, a performance related annual bonus of up to 10%, and lots more.
|Closing date||17 October 2019|
We are looking for Business Analyst to work with us on one of the biggest transformation programmes in Europe, providing services that have far-reaching and pivotal roles in citizens’ lives.
In BPDTS Ltd, you will be part of an organisation responsible for the delivery of digital platforms and services, real-time analytics and flexible infrastructure, providing secure and resilient services to DWP.
You’ll be joining an expert and dynamic BA community of practice working on cutting edge technology tools such as automation and robotics, which will help the UK’s largest government department better serve the 22 million people that rely on its services.
Our team truly cares about developing the skills of our people. We have delivered on half a million-pound worth of learning and development to upskill and empower our people on things such as latest user research techniques. We also boast bespoke mentorship programmes to help your personal and professional development.
You and your role
As a BPDTS Business Analyst, you have an integral role within a major transformation programme. You’ll be challenging the status quo and delivering change projects in the digital space.
You’ll have business analyst experience, working within range of stakeholders and focusing on defining requirements and capturing user needs. You will manage stakeholder relationships and advance the BA community through a range of activities including the sharing of best practice and mentoring others.
You will have the ability and expertise to contribute to the development and progression of the Business Analysis practice within BPDTS. You will lead small to medium projects and support larger and more complex projects.
You’ll gather, refine, document, analyse and manage business processes and requirements within a Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) approach to software delivery. You’ll solve business problems by applying business modelling, analysis methods and standards using the latest technology tools and, as needed, design technical solutions.
What are we looking for?
As a business analyst you’ll understand the development lifecycle in terms of stages, principles and the changing responsibilities. And…
- You’re a BA guru: being able to work effectively at pace across both agile and waterfall methodologies
- You simply deliver: producing quality requirements documents; construct process and data models and other outputs appropriate to the audience and methodology
- You can solve it like Sherlock: eliciting requirements using a range of techniques in order to understand current processes and gather and prioritise new requirements. You Investigate requirements, problems and opportunities and support effective solutions to meet user need.
- You’re an effective communicator: Identifying, engaging and effectively managing relationships with stakeholders. You produce and share quality requirements documents; construct process and data models and other outputs appropriate to the audience and methodology
Where will you work?
BPDTS Ltd provides dedicated services to the Department for Work and Pensions. Our digital, data and technology specialists work closely with experts in DWP Digital’s community to make digital services quicker, simpler and more efficient for the millions of people that use them. We provide the latest tech and tooling and foster a collaborative culture to help our agile, multi-disciplinary teams think big and try new things.
You’ll join us our brilliant new digital hub on St Peter’s Square, Manchester. Find out more about the hub here: https://careers.dwp.gov.uk/our-locations/
We are an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications regardless of age, gender, race or sexuality.
What is our offer?
- We’ll reward you with a very competitive salary of up to £48,452 per annum
- You will be eligible for a pension with employer contributions of up to 10%
- We can offer you a performance-related annual bonus of up to 10%
- We’ll help you balance your life and work
- We’ll give you a generous leave allowance, with the option to buy and sell extra days
- We’ll invest in your career and your development
We also offer much more as part of a flexible benefits package – including a cycle to work scheme and lots of family friendly perks – which can be tailored to your lifestyle.
Hit APPLY for more information and to continue your application on our careers page. There you will also find candidate pack with more information, which you can download by clicking the ‘Candidate Information Pack’ button.
Reach out to Suchitra.firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.