|Work hours||37.5 per week|
|Employment type||Fixed Term Appointment - 1 Year|
Our flexible benefits package includes employer pension contributions of up to 10%, a performance related annual bonus of up to 10%, and lots more.
|Closing date||25 March 2019|
Business Support Administrator, BPDTS Limited: Up to £23,369 +Benefits
Want to be part of something really big? If you’re creative and curious to learn, and want to be empowered to make decisions and challenge the norm. Bring your BIG ideas to a MASSIVE digital challenge and we’ll love and appreciate your talent. We’d love to hear from you.
No two days are the same for you as a Business Support Administrator here. You’ll support the recruitment squad as we hire the UK’s best digital talent for the biggest transformation programme in Europe. One day your focus will be sorting out logistics for assessment centres and the next you will be ensuring new starters have everything they want and need ahead of their start date.
In BPDTS Ltd you will be part of an organisation responsible for the delivery of digital platforms and services, real-time analytics and flexible infrastructure, providing secure and resilient services to DWP. We’re small but growing fast into a flexible modern tech organisation with big plans for the future.
You and your role
You are the engine that ensures all of the strategy and grand plans we have for our transformation run at the ground level. An organisation runs on the quality of its administrators and support teams. We’re no different – we want someone driven to help us be the best we can be, to support wherever it is needed and to make sure our people (existing and those we haven’t hired yet) have the best possible experience.
Your great planning and organising skills will be put to good use. You’re a cool and calm hand when things don’t go to plan. You’ll support your colleagues when things are tough, and be able to adapt and take control of the situation. And we’ll have your back too.
What are we looking for?
• You’re have the knowledge: coordinating information, procuring relevant Learning & Development for all BPDTS members of staff, resolving accommodation issues for staff if and when they come up.
• You are the resident stationery buff: people need pens, right? And you can to manage stationery including stock of paper and printer consumables and human consumption of this.
• You’re the face of onboarding for new starters: ensuring their laptop testing, arranging delivery and installation of hardware as required before they arrive and some after care as well.
• You’re comfortable with ambiguity: being able to adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions and to cope effectively with complexity and change
Where will you work?
BPDTS Ltd provides dedicated services to the Department for Work and Pensions. Our digital, data and technology specialists work closely with experts in DWP Digital’s community to make digital services quicker, simpler and more efficient for the millions of people that use them.
You’ll join us in our easy-to-reach digital hubs in London. Designed for and by members of our digital community we provide the latest tech and tooling and foster a collaborative culture to help our agile, multi-disciplinary teams think big and try new things.
In London, right in heart of Westminster, we’re really easy to reach by train or tube. And we have a range of facilities including coffee shops, restaurant, table tennis, yoga sessions and loads more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications regardless of age, gender, race or sexuality.
What is our offer?
• We’ll reward you with a very competitive salary of up to £23,369
• You will be eligible for a pension with employer contributions of up to 10%
• We can offer you a performance-related annual bonus of up to 10%
• We’ll help you balance your life and work
• We’ll give you a generous leave allowance, with the option to buy and sell extra days
We also offer much more as part of a flexible benefits package – including a cycle to work scheme and lots of family friendly perks – which can be tailored to your lifestyle.
If you really impress us with your skills and experience, then we may be able to negotiate the maximum salary.
Building our future
We believe the work we do really matters, so we’re serious about investing in you.
You’ll have access to a huge suite of training and learning opportunities to complement the new skills you’ll acquire on the job. You’ll get the chance to share knowledge with colleagues from across our digital communities, and to grow your skills through our coaching and mentoring programmes.
Hit APPLY for more information and to continue your application on our careers page. There you will also find candidate pack with more information, which you can download by clicking the ‘Candidate Information Pack’ button.
You’ll need to register (you can use your LinkedIn profile) and then complete a short application form where you’ll upload a CV.
This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.