A brilliant Civil Service pension with employer contributions circa 27%, generous annual leave, flexible working, great work life balance and lots more.
|Closing date||27 February 2020|
DWP. Digital with Purpose.
DWP are looking for Digital Project Manager to work with us on in a once-in-a-generation digital transformation. Our people work on projects that are revolutionising products and services that are used by millions of people every day.
We know that better digital services in government will mean better public services. Using fresh ideas and leading edge technologies – and putting the user at the centre of everything we do – we create innovative digital solutions that make a difference to the lives of our 22 million users.
Delivery. Work. Projects.
About you and your role:
You know what being a Digital Project Manager looks and feels like. You just might not have done it at this scale, with such potential to touch millions of lives, where the user – and not a profit motive – is really at the heart of everything you work on.
You will ensure your project is commercially viable and will deliver value. You will also manage stakeholders, maintaining the pace of delivery. You’ll work across stakeholder groups, inside and outside DWP fostering collaboration, tailoring your communication method and style to your audience.
We want people who can manage projects end-to-end, ensuring delivery to agreed parameters of quality, time and cost and to manage plans, risks, issues and dependencies through to resolution.
We’re also looking for people who can coach and mentor associates and identify improvements in ways of working.
What skills, knowledge and experience are we looking for?
- Experience of successful delivery of digital products in a project management role.
- Experience of managing dynamics in project teams and collaboration across organisational boundaries.
- Experience of building and managing effective stakeholder relationships.
- Experience of successful delivery through suppliers.
- Knowledge of specialist domains relevant to the specific job applied for.
Where You’ll Work
You’ll join us in our brilliant digital hub in Blackpool. Find out more about our hubs here: https://careers.dwp.gov.uk/our-locations/
We’re the UK’s biggest government department with over 80,000 diverse and brilliant people on our team. We are an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications regardless of age, gender, race or sexuality.
Development. Wages. Perks.
What is our offer?
In return for your skills we offer competitive salary up to £39,674, a brilliant civil service pension with employer contributions worth over 27%, and a generous leave package.
We also have a broad benefits package built around your work-life balance which includes:
- Flexible working
- Family friendly policies
- Volunteering and charitable giving
- Discounts and savings on shopping, fun days out and more
- Interest-free loans to buy a bike or a season ticket, so it’s even easier for you to get to work and start making a difference
- Sports and social activities
- Professional development, coaching, mentoring and career progression opportunities.
CLICK APPLY for more information and to start your application. If you want to talk about this opportunity before you apply contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org