|Number of vacancies||1|
|Location||Leeds, London, Manchester and Newcastle-upon-Tyne|
|Salary||up to £45,018|
A brilliant Civil Service pension with employer contributions circa 27%, generous annual leave, flexible working, great work life balance and lots more.
|Closing date||16 August 2020|
DWP. Digital with Purpose.
DWP Digital is transforming DWP’s services by unlocking the potential of leading edge technologies and ways of working. With our partners, we’re focused on building and running innovative digital technology solutions that meet and respond to the changing needs and expectations of millions of people. We want to make it quicker, easier and less costly for DWP’s customers to get the support they need.
Digital Service Assessors have a crucial role ensuring DWP services comply to the Government’s Service Standard for delivery of high quality services aligned to Government spend controls.
What will you work on?
As a Digital Service Assessor you will lead Service Standard assessments, communicating and sharing outcomes and championing the standard both within Digital and more widely across DWP.
Find out more about the Service Assessor role here: https://www.gov.uk/service-manual/service-assessments/become-a-service-assessor
What skills, knowledge and experience are we looking for?
- Excellent leadership, communication and presentational skills – a big picture thinker with organisational wide focus and ability to influence key decisions.
- Experience of leading complex assessments, producing evidence based reports, providing appropriate feedback and assurance.
- Strong situational analysis, prioritisation and decision making skills.
- Highly effective at establishing/maintaining effective both internal and external relationships.
- Experience of growing capability in a quality environment.
Where You’ll Work
You’ll join us in your choice of our brilliant digital hubs in Newcastle, Manchester or Blackpool.
Find out more about our hubs here: https://careers.dwp.gov.uk/our-locations/
We also have the tech, tools and culture to enable flexible working options. Many of us are currently working from home due to Covid-19.
We’re the UK’s biggest government department with over 80,000 diverse and brilliant people on our team. We are an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications regardless of age, gender, race or sexuality.
Details. Wages. Perks.
In return for your skills we offer competitive salary up to £45,018, a brilliant civil service pension, and a generous leave package. We also have a broad benefits package built around your work-life balance which includes:
- Flexible working family friendly policies
- Volunteering and charitable giving
- Be yourself. We have a culture of inclusion and diversity.
- Discounts and savings on shopping, travel and more
- Interest-free loans to buy a bike or a season ticket, so it’s even easier for you to get to work and start making a difference
- Sports and social activities
- Tailored learning, development, coaching and mentoring
- Career pathways and progression
For further information and to start your application click apply, or contact me via email@example.com for a conversation about this role.