|Location||London, Manchester, Blackpool, Newcastle or Leeds|
|Salary||Up to £89,995|
Flexible benefits including employer pension contributions up to 10%, annual bonus up to 10%, great work life and lots more
|Closing date||19 July 2018|
Do you want to be part of something really big?
BPDTS Ltd is a not-for-profit company which provides dedicated services to the Department for Work and Pensions. Our digital, data and technology specialists work closely with experts in DWP Digital’s community to make digital services quicker, simpler and more efficient for the millions of people that use them.
We are looking for an experienced Product Design leader to work with us on one of the largest transformation programmes in Europe, providing services that have far-reaching and pivotal roles in citizens’ lives.
We know that better digital services in government will mean better public services, with the power to make a difference to lives of 22 million UK citizens. Our fast growing digital community is driving that change.
What are we looking for?
As Digital Service Practice Lead for Product Design, you’ll have chance to shape service development and innovation in a crucial, high profile part of our organisation. You’ll help your practice quickly mature and grow in insight, capability and service quality. Working in partnership with expert colleagues in DWP, you will innovate, share insight and improvement ideas and build a close and collaborative network.
• You have been a senior leader in a digital environment.
• Market presence demonstrating ability to communicate insight and technical excellence.
• You have a track record of coaching and people development, enabling others to develop and grow.
• Understand Business Strategy and is able to direct a team of business analysts, user researchers and Product Owners, with an ability to build credible relationships at senior levels within a complex organisation.
• You’re able to work with other senior leaders to build cross-community ways of working to support delivery priorities and effectively deliver common goals.
• You can advise on tools and methods to be used to communicate the user experience.
• You are an expert in understanding the strengths and limitations of different methods who is sought out by peers for advice on research planning.
It’s also great if you’ve got…
• Experience of taking a service live, delivering continuous improvement.
• Experience of contributing to or influencing digital organisational transformation through technology
• Practices or Communities.
• Collegiate in approach and able to build momentum for change.
• Experience of using a range of advanced Agile techniques and Agile and Lean tools and in different settings
Where will you work?
In BPDTS a relaxed culture empowers our teams to focus entirely on the incredible outcomes we’re trying to achieve.
You’ll join us in one of our easy-to-reach digital hubs in Blackpool, London, Manchester or Newcastle. Each of these modern, vibrant hub sites has been designed for and by members of our digital community. We provide the latest tech and tooling and foster a collaborative culture to help our agile, multidisciplinary teams think big and try new things.
What is our offer?
• We’ll reward you with a very competitive salary of up to £89,995
• You will be eligible for a pension with employer contributions of up to 10%
• We can offer you a performance related annual bonus of up to 10%
• We’ll help you balance your life and work
• We’ll give you a generous leave allowance, with the option to buy and sell extra days
• We also offer much more as part of a flexible benefits package – including a cycle to work scheme and lots of family friendly perks – which can be tailored to your lifestyle.
Building our future
We believe the work we do really matters, so we’re serious about investing in you.
You’ll have access to a huge suite of training and learning opportunities to complement the new skills you’ll acquire on the job. You’ll get the chance to share knowledge and with colleagues from across our digital communities, and to grow your skills through our coaching and mentoring programmes.
Hit APPLY for more information and to continue your application on our careers page.
If you have any questions or you want to discuss this opportunity please contact me via email@example.com