|Number of vacancies||2|
|Salary||Up to £52,728|
|Incentive compensation||Pension + Bonus|
Our flexible benefits package includes employer pension contributions of up to 10%, a performance related annual bonus of up to 10%, and lots more.
|Closing date||30 August 2020|
Want to be part of something really big?
If you’re creative and curious to learn, want to be empowered to make decisions and challenge the norm, and want to bring BIG ideas to a MASSIVE digital challenge then you’ll love it here. And we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for talented Infrastructure Engineers , with great , Exchange, Sharepoint, O365 and Microsoft Office infrastructure skills to join our BPDTS Ltd community, working to implement and support a product that is used by over 90,000 people in the UK’s largest government department.
You will work with us on one of the largest transformation programmes in Europe, providing services that have far-reaching and pivotal roles in citizens’ lives. We know that better digital services in government will mean better public services, with the power to make a difference to lives of 22 million UK citizens. Our fast growing digital community is driving that change.
You and your role
We are looking for talented Infrastructure Analysts with exceptional Exchange, SharePoint, O365 and Microsoft Office infrastructure infrastructure skills to join our BPDTS Ltd community. You’ll help implement and support a product that is used by over 90,000 people in the UK’s largest government department.
You may already have experience in hybrid cloud / 365 which would be an advantage, but we will provide the opportunity to develop that experience if you are experienced in on-premise with a desire to learn and develop.
You will be part of an energetic 3rd line support team, transforming solutions and services offered to over 90,000 users in the department. You will work with and support third parties in the provision of infrastructure services, lend your skills to projects, developments and campaigns and also help support the technical development of your other team members
Our model of assignment means that over time and subject to business needs there will be opportunities to undertake varied roles across different delivery areas, where you will be fully supported in developing your skills.
What are we looking for?
• Significant experience acting as 3rd line support for incidents, problems and changes to infrastructure solutions and services.
• Significant experience of performing the administration and support of all infrastructure solutions and services.
• Experience of technical-change impacting and performing changes in a live service environment.
• Monitoring of infrastructure services and alerts and taking appropriate action.
• Experience of Hybrid interactions between Microsoft on premise and cloud productivity solutions.
• Significant experience of Microsoft Exchange Services and O365.
• Experience of configuration and maintenance of file servers.
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex problems across multiple technology domains.
• Ability to effectively communicate at different levels, across level 2 and level 3 technical teams, business users, architecture and 3rd party suppliers and end users.
• Strong stakeholder management skillsets, with ability to communicate effectively across all organisational levels.
• Knowledge of design, engineering techniques and testing applied to MS Evergreen releases would be desirable but not essential.
• Active Directory Federation with Office 365.
• Exchange 2016.
• Microsoft Server 2008/2012/2016.
• Office Professional Plus.
• Windows 10.
• Filestore in Azure.
• Microsoft Applications.
Plus desirable skills in:
• Microsoft 365 products and services (Including SharePoint, Exchange, One Drive etc)
• Cisco ESA/IronPort
Where will you work?
BPDTS Ltd provides dedicated services to the Department for Work and Pensions. Our digital, data and technology specialists work closely with experts in DWP Digital’s community to make digital services quicker, simpler and more efficient for the millions of people that use them.
You’ll join us in our easy-to-reach digital hub in Leeds. Find out more about our brilliant Leeds hub here: https://careers.dwp.gov.uk/our-locations/leeds/
We are an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications regardless of age, gender, race or sexuality.
What is our offer?
• We’ll reward you with a very competitive salary of up to £52,728
• You will be eligible for a pension with employer contributions of up to 10%
• We can offer you a performance related annual bonus of up to 10%
• We’ll help you balance your life and work
• We’ll give you a generous leave allowance, with the option to buy and sell extra days
• We’ll invest in your development, through training, coaching and mentoring, and help you progress in your career.
We also offer much more as part of a flexible benefits package – including a cycle to work scheme and lots of family friendly perks – which can be tailored to your lifestyle.
Hit APPLY for more information and to continue your application on our careers page. There you will also find candidate pack with more information, which you can download by clicking the ‘Candidate Information Pack’ button.
You’ll need to register (you can use your LinkedIn profile) and then complete a short application form where you’ll upload a CV.
For further info click apply or contact email@example.com