Number of vacancies
Up to £40,666
A brilliant Civil Service pension with employer contributions circa 20%, generous annual leave, flexible working, great work life balance and lots more.
25 February 2021
DWP. Digital with Purpose.
DWP is the UK’s largest government department.
We are looking for a talented Infrastructure Engineer with skills and experience in EMM and the deployment, configuration and management of mobile platforms to work with us on a once-in-a-generation digital transformation of products and services that are used by millions of people in the UK.
You’ll join DWP Digital – our growing community of digital experts. Using fresh ideas and leading edge technologies – and putting the user at the centre of everything we do – we create innovative, scalable digital solutions that make a difference to the lives of our 22 million users and to our amazing DWP colleagues.
Delivery. Work. Projects.
You’ll work as part of multi-disciplinary engineering team on our exciting Mobile services product.
Our overall product team is responsible for defining and delivering a mobility strategy which supports DWP’s increasing mobile workforce, improving user experience and productivity across a variety of device platforms and sizes.
Our Engineers provides a fundamental design and implementation function, empowered to use the latest technologies and trends like cloud hosting, cloud VPN, collaboration tools and latest device form factors to deliver user focused outcomes.
You’ll deliver operational stability, robustness, resilience, availability and quality EMM solutions for our mobile products.
You should have experience in producing low-level designs and documentation for deployment of infrastructure, or changes to configuration based on high-level designs working in and engineering in EMM/MDM platforms.
What skills, knowledge and experience will you need?
• Experience in Enterprise Mobility Management preferably in Workspace One and/or Intune.
• Infrastructure Mobility Solutions – Design, build and operate e.g. Workspace One, InTune, iOS, Android, Samsung Knox.
• Experience of working with Windows Server.
• A good understanding of IPv4 networking with the ability to diagnose, define and implement DNS and routing changes effectively.
Details. Wages. Perks.
You’ll join us in our brilliant digital hub in Manchester: https://careers.dwp.gov.uk/our-locations/
We also have all the tools and tech we need to enable our people to work flexibly, and many of us are working remotely at the moment due to COVID-19.
In return for your skills we offer competitive salary up to £40,666, a brilliant civil service pension with employer contributions worth over 27%, and a generous annual leave package starting at 25 days (rising to 30 over time)
We also have a broad benefits package built around your work-life balance which includes:
• Flexible working, including flexi hours and flexi days off.
• Family friendly policies
• Volunteering and charitable giving
• Discounts and savings on shopping, fun days out and more
• Interest-free loans to buy a bike or a season ticket, so it’s even easier for you to get to work and start making a difference
• Sports and social activities
• Professional development, coaching, mentoring and career progression opportunities.
• Work in an award-winning environment
CLICK APPLY for more information and to start your application. If you want to talk about this opportunity before you apply contact me via email@example.com