Number of vacancies
Leeds, London or Manchester
Up to £45,018
A brilliant Civil Service pension with employer contributions circa 27%, generous annual leave, flexible working, great work life balance and lots more.
12 May 2021
DWP. Digital with Purpose.
DWP is the UK’s largest government department. We deliver products and services that are used by millions of people in the UK, every day and at key moments in their lives. We are looking for a talented Infrastructure Engineer with skills in Office 365 to work with us on a once-in-a-generation digital transformation of these services.
DWP Digital is growing community of digital experts. We use fresh ideas and leading edge technologies create innovative, scalable digital solutions that make a difference to the lives of our 22 million users and to our amazing DWP colleagues.
Delivery. Work. Projects.
This role is for an infrastructure engineer operating as part of a team to design, build and maintain the DWPs Microsoft OneDrive and Office 365 application suite.
In this role you’ll responsible for the configuration and evergreen update of the Microsoft OneDrive and integration with Office Apps, SharePoint and Microsoft 365 infrastructure. These are critical collaboration products for DWP, and they’ve never been more important to us.
You’ll work with engineers across the Digital Workplace team to ensure updates and rollouts are successful. And you’ll collaborate with teams managing different DWP devices and the Microsoft 365 platform to ensure solutions are consistently delivered across Desktop and Mobile platforms.
Our Infrastructure Engineers build, deploy, support and maintain important infrastructure solutions and services. We maintain and improve system health and reliability as part of agile multidisciplinary teams and in collaboration with suppliers.
What skills, knowledge and experience do you need to show us?
- Carries out day to day configuration, installation and reconfiguration of M365 applications and contributes towards their design.
- Experience configuring and managing Microsoft Office 365 (specifically SharePoint and OneDrive)
- Experience with Azure Active Directory, Group Policy and Microsoft 365 Groups.
- Experience with PowerShell.
- Knowledge of Application packaging and release management.
- Knowledge of System Change Management – Microsoft Evergreen Product Updates.
Details. Workplace. Pay.
You’ll join us in one of our brilliant digital hubs in your choice of Leeds, London or Manchester. Find out more about our hubs here: https://careers.dwp.gov.uk/our-locations/
We also have all the tools and tech we need to enable our people to work flexibly, and many of us are working remotely at the moment due to COVID-19.
Salary in London is £39,957 – £45,018. Salary in non-London locations is £35,310 – £40,666.
You’ll be brilliant civil service pension with employer contributions worth over 27%, and a generous leave package starting at 26 days per year.
We also have a broad benefits package built around your work-life balance which includes:
- Flexible working, flexi time and flexi days off
- Family friendly policies
- Volunteering and charitable giving
- Discounts and savings on shopping, fun days out and more
- Interest-free loans to buy a bike or a season ticket, so it’s even easier for you to get to work and start making a difference
- Sports and social activities
- Professional development, coaching, mentoring and career progression opportunities.
CLICK APPLY for more information and to start your application. If you want to talk about this opportunity before you apply contact me via email@example.com