|Number of vacancies||4|
|Salary||Up to £59,223|
|Work hours||37.5 hours a week|
Our flexible benefits package includes employer pension contributions of up to 10%, a performance related annual bonus of up to 10%, and lots more.
|Closing date||17 May 2019|
Do you want to be part of something really big?
We are looking for Senior/Infrastructure Engineers- Unified Communications to help support over 90,000 users with platforms such as Skype for Business.
Work with us on one of the largest transformation programmes in Europe, providing services that have far-reaching and pivotal roles in citizens’ lives. In BPDTS a relaxed culture empowers our teams to focus entirely on the incredible outcomes we’re trying to achieve.
We know that better digital services in government will mean better public services, with the power to make a difference to lives of 22 million UK citizens. Our fast growing digital community is driving that change.
The Senior Infrastructure Engineer Skype for Business will want to make a difference within one of the UK’s largest organisations.
Working on the implementation and support of Skype for Business for over 90,000 users, means that we are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer with strong implementation experience of Skype for Business along with hands on experience with Microsoft.
What are we looking for?
- The Senior Infrastructure Engineer – SFB will have extensive experience in Microsoft Unified Communications, including Skype for Business engineering and consultancy.
- You will have expert level experience of the design, build, and operate of Lync 2010, Lync 2013, Enterprise Voice and Online services for Lync2013, Skype for Business (SfB) Server 2015, SfB Online (O365), SfB 2016 client, SfB PSTN, PSTN Conferencing, Cloud PBX
- An experience of team / agile leadership and the ability to provide thought leadership and vision for the Unified Communications Product domain
- A working knowledge of the Microsoft Teams product
- Along with a current Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) (including the following modules):
- Core Solutions of Microsoft Skype for Business 2015
- Deploying Enterprise Voice with Skype for Business 2015
Where will you work?
BPDTS Ltd is a not-for-profit company which provides dedicated services to the Department for Work and Pensions. Our digital, data and technology specialists work closely with experts in DWP Digital’s community to make digital services quicker, simpler and more efficient for the millions of people that use them.
We have an easy-to-reach digital hub in Newcastle that has been designed for and by our digital community. We provide the latest tech and tooling and foster a collaborative culture to help our agile, multidisciplinary teams think big and try new things.
What is our offer?
- We’ll reward you with a very competitive salary of up to £59,223
- You will be eligible for a pension with employer contributions of up to 10%
- We can offer you a performance related annual bonus of up to 10%
- We’ll help you balance your life and work
- We’ll give you a generous leave allowance, with the option to buy and sell extra days
We also offer much more as part of a flexible benefits package – including a cycle to work scheme and lots of family friendly perks – which can be tailored to your lifestyle.
If you really impress us with your skills and experience then we may be able to negotiate the maximum salary.
Building our future
We believe the work we do really matters, so we’re serious about investing in you.
You’ll have access to a huge suite of training and learning opportunities to complement the new skills you’ll acquire on the job. You’ll get the chance to share knowledge and with colleagues from across our digital communities, and to grow your skills through our coaching and mentoring programmes.
Hit APPLY for more information and to continue your application on our careers page. There you will also find candidate pack with more information, which you can download by clicking the ‘Job Spec’ button.
You’ll need to register (you can use your LinkedIn profile) and then complete a short application form where you’ll upload a CV.
If you have any questions or you want to discuss please contact email@example.com