Number of vacancies
Blackpool, Manchester & Newcastle-upon-Tyne
£35,310 — Up to £40,666
37 per week (flexible working)
We have a broad benefits package built around your work-life balance which includes:
• Flexible working
• Family friendly policies
• Volunteering and charitable giving
• Discounts and savings on shopping, fun days out and more
• Interest-free loans to buy a bike or a season ticket
• Sports and social activities
• Learning and development, including coaching, mentoring, qualifications and accreditation
• Work in an environment shortlisted for a Best Place to Work in Digital Award
• Career progression opportunities and lots more
10 March 2021
- Do you have a deep knowledge of and a proven track record in IT Service Continuity Management and have operated an assurance / risk based managed ITSCM process?
- Could you thrive implementing, applying and governing ITSCM standards and procedures in the largest & complex of government environments?
- Would you like to put your knowledge of on premise and emerging Cloud IT infrastructure, recovery strategies and maintenance to the test on the large, complex and highly integrated systems of the UK’s largest government department?
- Can you communicate effectively across all operational levels of an organisation as well as with suppliers and customers?
- Do you have ITIL certification (or equivalent) and can you demonstrate Service Management Framework experience in the Service Operations function (Event, Incident, Problem, Change, Release, Capacity, ITSCM and CSI)?
- Would you like to be use your skills on work that makes a difference to millions of lives, earn a salary up to £40,666 and be eligible for pension contributions of circa 27%?
YES? Then click APPLY NOW. We’d love to hear from you!
DWP. Digital with Purpose.
We’re looking for IT Service Continuity Managers working within our Digital Workplace group to manage, govern and improve the processes & procedures so DWP can continue to meet the needs of some of the most vulnerable people in society.
Digital Workplace is one of the largest and most ambitious digital transformation programmes in Europe today. The programme underpins the annual processing of 5m benefit claims, all pension and benefit payments and supports over 84,000 colleagues working in 850 locations.
This important programme is at the heart of the Government’s digital change agenda. It incorporates an end-to-end suite of products and services that are owned by in-house multi-disciplinary teams and developed in partnership with end-users.
Our ITSCMs are responsible for protecting live service and minimising the impact of a disasters and major incidents. When we experience loss or failure of IT Services, you’ll be there to make sure we stay online for our users and to support continuity and resilience.
Delivery. Work. Projects.
You’ll work to industry and organisational best practice standards and contribute to the planning, delivery and assurance of the ITDR Test Programme.
You’ll optimise service and live product support by participating in end-to-end testing of disaster recovery and service continuity plans.
You’ll manage and co-ordinate support teams in the registration, investigation & resolution of ITSCM events and activities. This will include the implementation of “workaround” solution and fixes.
We want you to ensure that our teams and suppliers comply with the appropriate Service Management processes & procedures associated with ITSCM.
Where will you work?
You’ll join our team with a base office at one of our Digital Hubs at either Blackpool, Manchester or Newcastle.
We have the tech and tools we need to enable our people to work flexibly, and many of us are working remotely at the moment due to COVID-19.
Please click this link to have a look here to find out more about what is on offer at each site.
We’re the UK’s biggest government department with over 80,000 diverse and brilliant people on our team. We are an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications regardless of age, gender, race or sexuality.
We provide the latest tech and tooling and foster a collaborative culture to help our agile, multidisciplinary teams think big and try new things. You will work alongside people who care passionately about public service, making a difference and delivering for our customers.
CLICK APPLY for further information and to start an application on Civil Service Jobs.
If you have any questions of you want to discuss the role before you apply get in touch via email@example.com
Check out some tips for getting hired here at DWP Digital via here and also this link