|Location||Newcastle, Manchester, Leeds, Sheffield and London, Regular travel to all locations will be required as part of the job role|
|Salary||Package up to up to £74,957 (London) and £69,407 (National)|
|Closing date||8 March 2018|
DWP is the UK’s largest Government department. We deliver products and services to 22 million people across the UK and provide financial assistance worth over £180 billion each year to ensure the most vulnerable in society are protected. We’re looking to add an experienced Lead Digital performance Analyst to our team. As our Lead Digital Performance Analyst you’ll be responsible for maximising the use of data, tools, analytical techniques and industry best practice to deliver analysis of the very highest quality for the Department’s digital services. The key purpose of this role is to ensure best practice and continuous improvement across all areas of digital performance analytics: data collection, data analysis, performance reporting and generating insight through compelling data stories. Your responsibilities will include the measurement of the performance of services, ensuring a coherent and consistent approach to performance frameworks. Ideally you will need to configure the analytics and data collection tools and set overall web analytic protocols to enhance DWP’s reputation as a leader in Digital Performance Analytics. Leadership is vital to this role and we’re looking for someone not only capable of managing team members across agile multi-disciplinary teams but also delivering on innovation to champion a culture of analytics built around user-centered design. Essential skills for the Lead Digital Performance Analyst include:
- Having a deep technical knowledge and understanding of the configuration and deployment of digital analytics tools, ideally Google Analytics 360. Be able to validate/assure analytics configurations and design overall implementation protocols for analytics tools.
- Having extensive experience leading teams that undertake digital analytics, able to quality assure the analytical work of others and provide overarching guidance on how services should best ensure quality of data and analysis
- Having significant experience in trial design and exploitation of the relevant statistical techniques to report the accuracy of findings. Also the relevant skills in how to best to present and communicate findings to a non-technical audience in a compelling way.
- Significant experience of IT Strategy, Delivery and Operations in a large public or private sector organisation
- Proven reputation for thought leadership, knowledge and insight particularly within the context of Digital Transformation. With excellent stakeholder management and the ability to influence others and build momentum for change
- Experience of building skills, communities and capability successfully in large, complex public or private sector organisations
As our Lead Digital Performance Analyst you can also look forward to benefits including a very competitive salary of up to £74,957, a generous leave allowance and a fantastic pension contribution. Get in touch to discuss our full range of perks and benefits. We also have a brilliant, flexible benefits package which includes interest-free loans to buy a bike or a season ticket, so it’s even easier for you to get to work and start making a difference. We believe the work we do really matters, so we’re serious about investing in your ability. You’ll have access to a huge suite of training and learning opportunities to complement your existing skills and experience and those you’ll acquire on the job, as well as the chance to share knowledge. Travel to sites across the UK will be a necessary part of this role. If you want to work in empowered, multi-disciplinary teams in an environment which values passion and talent over hierarchy, we’d love to hear from you today. Click apply to find out more or get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org