Number of vacancies
Leeds, Manchester OR Sheffield
£49,171 — £62,692 per annum
37 per week (flexible working)
We have a broad benefits package built around your work-life balance which includes:
• Flexible working
• Family friendly policies
• Volunteering and charitable giving
• Discounts and savings on shopping, fun days out and more
• Interest-free loans to buy a bike or a season ticket
• Sports and social activities
• Learning and development, including coaching, mentoring, qualifications and accreditation
• Work in an environment shortlisted for a Best Place to Work in Digital Award
• Career progression opportunities and lots more
12 April 2021
• Have you worked at a senior level in an Enterprise Data Warehouse team in a large complex organisation, such as a bank or financial services?
• Are you a leader with a proven track record in data architecture and data modelling, including reverse engineering models from data?
• Are you an expert in industry best practices for database development, and administration of relational/multi-dimensional database design?
• Can you deliver under multiple methodologies (e.g. agile, waterfall, fail fast)?
• Are you up for challenge of creating innovative ideas, and taking on risks, opportunities and impacts, as the UK’s biggest of government department embeds new technologies?
YES? Then click APPLY NOW. We’d love to hear from you!
DWP. Digital with Purpose.
We’re looking for a talented Senior Data Architect to join us in the Shared Channels Experience (SCE) function and help continue to create, drive and support a consistent user experience and to enable our colleagues in doing the same.
SCE provides efficient access to a suite of common services, products and capabilities.
You’ll work closely with the SCE Lead Architect, Business stakeholders and the Data Architecture Practice to support the design and delivery of Common Solutions that can be used cross DWP and support our development of the DWP Digital Application Reference Architecture
This is a critical role for an experienced architect, who can work with our delivery teams, to drive the design and development of our products, services and strategic roadmap.
Where will you work?
For this role, you’ll join our team with a base office at one of our Digital Hubs at either Leeds, Manchester OR Sheffield.
We have the tech and tools we need to enable our people to work flexibly, and many of us are working remotely at the moment due to COVID-19.
Please click this link to have a look here to find out more about what is on offer at each site.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications regardless of age, gender, race or sexuality.
We provide the latest tech and tooling and foster a collaborative culture to help our agile, multidisciplinary teams think big and try new things. You will work alongside people who care passionately about public service, making a difference and delivering for our customers.
CLICK APPLY for further information and to start an application on Civil Service Jobs.
If you have any questions of you want to discuss the role before you apply get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out some tips for getting hired here at DWP Digital via here and also this link