|Number of vacancies||1|
|Location||Leeds, Newcastle or Manchester.|
|Salary||Up to £59,589|
|Incentive compensation||+ Pension|
A brilliant Civil Service pension with employer contributions circa 27%, generous annual leave, flexible working, great work life balance and lots more.
|Closing date||19 October 2020|
DWP. Digital with Purpose.
If you’re creative and curious to learn, want to be empowered to make decisions and challenge the norm, and want to bring BIG ideas to a MASSIVE digital challenge then you’ll love it here. And we’d love to hear from you.
We’re looking for talented Senior level Infrastructure Engineers with skills and experience of ServiceNow to join our growing community of experts and become a key part of one of the biggest and highest-profile digital transformation programmes in the world.
Using fresh ideas and leading edge technologies – and putting the user at the centre of everything we do – we create innovative digital solutions that make a difference to the lives of our 22 million users.
Duties. Work. Projects.
About you and your role…
You’ll have a leading role on our team, providing Live Service and Operational accountability for the integrity of all DWP’s ServiceNow instances.
You’ll also take care of our Amazon Web Voice capability and support infrastructure through the provision of operational and technical support that safeguard the live service.
Your responsibilities will also include:
• Operational management of service maintenance and monitoring activities.
• Line Management of System Support and Performance Analytics/Reporting Teams.
• Operational management and monitoring of supplier performance and escalation as required.
• Incident management and acting as an escalation point for all service related incidents.
• Ownership of service/solution KPIs, ensuring performance against best practice.
What skills, knowledge and experience are we looking for?
• ServiceNow Certified Administrator
• Experience managing and operating a ServiceNow environment including the integration of ServiceNow Platform with other Technologies.
• Able to think outside the box, ask the right questions and critically evaluate and communicate findings to a larger team.
• Able to lead investigative work into problems and opportunities in existing processes, driving the collection of information and creation of recommendations and improvements.
• Able to absorb large amounts of conflicting information and use it to determine solutions.
• Experience in operating large scale complex infrastructure and cloud based solutions in an Enterprise Environment.
Where You’ll Work
You’ll join us in one of our easy-to-reach digital hubs in Leeds, Newcastle or Manchester.
Find out more about working in our hubs here: https://careers.dwp.gov.uk/our-locations
We also have all the tech and tools we need to work flexibly. Many of us are working remotely at present sue to Covid-19.
We’re the UK’s biggest government department with over 80,000 diverse and brilliant people on our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications regardless of age, gender, race or sexuality.
In return for your skills we offer competitive salary up to £59,589, a brilliant civil service pension, and a generous leave package.
We also have a broad benefits package built around your work-life balance which includes:
• Flexible working
• Family friendly policies
• Volunteering and charitable giving
• Discounts and savings on shopping, fun days out and more
• Interest-free loans to buy a bike or a season ticket, so it’s even easier for you to get to work and start making a difference
• Sports and social activities
• Learning and training opportunities, including coaching, mentoring, events, community meet ups and lots more
• Clear career paths and opportunities to progress
HOW TO APPLY: For further information and to start an application click apply now. If you would like to discuss this role and our offer contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org