|Location||Blackpool or Leeds|
|Salary||Up to £55,827|
Employer pension contributions up to 10%, annual bonus up to 10% and flexible benefit package that can be tailored to your lifestyle.
|Closing date||23 February 2020|
Want to be part of something really big? If you’re creative and curious to learn, want to be empowered to make decisions and challenge the norm, and want to bring BIG ideas to a MASSIVE digital challenge then you’ll love it here. And we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for Senior Test Engineers to work with us on one of the largest transformation programmes in Europe, providing services that have far-reaching and pivotal roles in citizens’ lives.
As a Senior Test Engineer you will be responsible for the testing of products and services used by millions of people in the UK. The work you will do to ensure products are fit for purpose has the power to positively impact some of the most vulnerable people in our society.
Here you will be responsible for the operational stability of the products you test, and be in a position to affect change in the on-going robustness, resilience and stability of those products. You know when and how to test, and you’re comfortable with a risk-based approach. And you’ll fit in with our friendly, driven teams Test Engineering teams.
What are we looking for?
- Experience of leading multiple Test Engineer teams in a complex, multi-disciplinary environment, delivering products within specific time-scales and working alongside multiple senior Stakeholders.
- Experience working with others in the Software Development Lifecycle to create the approach for the product being tested.
- Extensive experience implementing Test Engineering best practices and governing them.
- Widespread experience of using and implementing Test Engineering best practises and tools including HPW UFT 12.5+, Seleniuum v2.53.1+, Jenkins v2.11+, with the ability to train others and advise on testing techniques and frameworks.
- Experience of Performance Test Tools including HPE Loadrunner v12.53+, JMeter v3.0, plus experience of Continuous Integration – Methodology and tools (i.e. GIT) Familiar with Agile Delivery Methodologies.
- Experience of using a modern standards approach and guide others in doing so and be able to identify and implement opportunities to optimise the software test process and test management tools.
Where will you work?
BPDTS Ltd provides dedicated services to the Department for Work and Pensions. Our digital, data and technology specialists work closely with experts in DWP Digital’s community to make digital services quicker, simpler and more efficient for the millions of people that use them.
You’ll join us in one of our brilliant digital hubs in Leeds or Blackpool, where we provide the latest tech and tooling and foster a collaborative culture to help our agile, multi-disciplinary teams think big and try new things.
Find out more about our hubs here:https://careers.dwp.gov.uk/our-locations/
We are an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications regardless of age, gender, race or sexuality.
What is our offer?
- We’ll reward you with a very competitive salary of up to £55,827
- You will be eligible for a pension with employer contributions of up to 10%
- We can offer you a performance related annual bonus of up to 10%
- We’ll help you balance your life and work
- We’ll give you a generous leave allowance, with the option to buy and sell extra days
- Learning, development and career progression opportunities
We also offer much more as part of a flexible benefits package – including a cycle to work scheme and lots of family friendly perks – which can be tailored to your lifestyle.
Click APPLY now to continue an application via our online portal.