|Salary||Up to £29,565|
|Employment type||Fixed Term (2 years)|
Our flexible benefits package includes employer pension contributions of up to 10%, a performance related annual bonus of up to 10%, and lots more.
|Closing date||25 July 2019|
Want to be part of something really big? If you’re creative and curious to learn, want to be empowered to make decisions and challenge the norm, and want to bring BIG ideas to a MASSIVE digital challenge then you’ll love it here. And we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for End User Computing Associates that have great IT Support experience to work with us on one of the largest transformation programmes in Europe, providing services that have far-reaching and pivotal roles in citizens’ lives.
We know that better digital services in government will mean better public services, with the power to make a difference to lives of 22 million UK citizens. Our fast growing digital community is driving that change.
You and your role
BPDTS are hiring End User Computing Associates across a number of locations around the country, with strong 1st and 2nd line IT Support experience.
You will deliver face-to-face on-site technical support on IT related issues, provide coaching sessions to up-skill colleagues and support them to become more digitally confident.
You will also interact with colleagues to resolve queries and issues through multiple channels and carry out incident triaging to the correct resolver group where issues cannot be addressed at the first point of contact.
You will relish the opportunity to own the support delivered to DWP colleagues and act as a digital champion while being part of a high performing team across diverse geographical areas.
What are we looking for?
- You will have experience of delivering pro-active, visible and high quality front line IT support both on-site and remotely.
- A good level of experience and knowledge of Service Management Framework and best practice, including the ability to handle incidents, requests and escalations.
- Experience and understanding of technologies/services used to provide IT Support including First Contact Resolution
- You will have experience of coaching and up-skilling colleagues in the use of their PC Devices and a number of Digital products.
- The ability to work in a disciplined environment under pressure to meet challenging objectives and timescales
- Experience in trouble shooting, assessing and resolving issues across multiple technologies
Desirable Skills – if you don’t have these already you’ll have chance to learn them here!
- Experience of successfully communicating technical matters to non-technical audiences
- Knowledge of a wide range of technology products and services, for example, desktop services, mobile devices and associated operating systems (laptops, tablets and smartphones)
- Strong, Analytical and problem solving skills
Where will you work?
BPDTS Ltd provides dedicated services to the Department for Work and Pensions. Our digital, data and technology specialists work closely with experts in DWP Digital’s community to make digital services quicker, simpler and more efficient for the millions of people that use them.
We have multiple opportunities across a host of locations in conveniently located sites with great facilities and full of friendly teams. For these roles we’re looking for people to join us in Ipswich, supporting the brilliant work done by our teams.
We provide the latest tech and tooling and foster a collaborative culture to help our agile, multidisciplinary teams think big and try new things.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications regardless of age, gender, race or sexuality.
What is our offer?
- We’ll reward you with a very competitive salary of up to £29,565
- You will be eligible for a pension with employer contributions of up to 10%
- We can offer you a performance related annual bonus of up to 10%
- We’ll help you balance your life and work
- We’ll give you a generous leave allowance, with the option to buy and sell extra days
We also offer much more as part of a flexible benefits package – including a cycle to work scheme and lots of family friendly perks – which can be tailored to your lifestyle.
Building our future
We believe the work we do really matters, so we’re serious about investing in you.
You’ll have access to a huge suite of training and learning opportunities to complement the new skills you’ll acquire on the job. You’ll get the chance to share knowledge with colleagues from across our digital communities, and to grow your skills through our coaching and mentoring programmes.
Hit APPLY for more information and to continue your application on our careers page. You’ll need to register (you can use your LinkedIn profile) and then complete a short application form where you’ll upload a CV.