|Salary||Up to £44,853|
Up to 10% pension contributions, up to 10% annual bonus, work life balance and a flexible benefits package which you can tailor to your lifestyle.
|Closing date||9 February 2020|
Want to be part of something really big? If you’re creative and curious to learn, want to be empowered to make decisions and challenge the norm, and want to bring BIG ideas to a MASSIVE digital challenge then you’ll love it here. And we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for enthusiastic Test Engineers looking for a real opportunity to test and grow their skills to work with us on one of the biggest transformation programmes in Europe, providing services that have far-reaching and pivotal roles in citizens’ lives.
In BPDTS Ltd you will be part of an organisation responsible for the delivery of digital platforms and services, real-time analytics and flexible infrastructure, providing secure and resilient services to DWP. Joining an innovative, supportive, and fast growing community of skilled digital professionals you will work in agile and creative ways to improve public services, with the power to make a difference to the lives of 22 million UK citizens.
You and your role
As a Test Engineer you will be responsible for the testing of products and services used by millions of people in the UK. The work you will do to ensure products are fit for purpose has the power to positively impact some of the most vulnerable people in our society.
Here you will be responsible for the operational stability of the products you test, and be in a position to affect change in the on-going robustness, resilience and stability of those products.
You know when and how to test, and you’re comfortable with a risk-based approach. And you’ll fit in with our friendly, driven team Test Engineering teams in Leeds.
What are we looking for?
- Experience of working in a complex, multi-disciplinary environment, delivering products within specific time-scales and engaging with multiple senior Stakeholders.
- Proven ability to test interfaces between systems.
- Able to identify test process optimisation opportunities and contribute to process optimisation.
- Experience of utilising and implementing Test Engineering best practises and tools including HPW UFT 12.5+, Seleniuum v2.53.1+, Jenkins v2.11+.
- Experience of Continuous Integration – Methodology and tools (i.e. GIT) Familiar with Agile Delivery Methodologies.
Where will you work?
BPDTS Ltd provides dedicated services to the Department for Work and Pensions. Our digital, data and technology specialists work closely with experts in DWP Digital’s community to make digital services quicker, simpler and more efficient for the millions of people that use them.
You’ll join us in one of our easy-to-reach digital hubs in Leeds: https://careers.dwp.gov.uk/our-locations/leeds/
Leeds is one of our most established hubs, so you’ll work alongside some really talented teams on high profile projects. We have great facilities onsite, which include coffee shops, restaurant, swimming pool and a dentist (not fun but very handy), and you’ll find the best of the city on our doorstep. If you’re anything like us you’ll find every excuse to grab some great street food for lunch from the likes of Manjit’s Kitchen and Fat Annie’s in our near neighbour Kirkgate Market.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications regardless of age, disability, gender, race or sexuality.
What is our offer?
- We’ll reward you with a very competitive salary of up to £44,483
- You will be eligible for a pension with employer contributions of up to 10%
- We can offer you a performance-related annual bonus of up to 10%
- We’ll help you balance your life and work
- We’ll give you a generous leave allowance, with the option to buy and sell extra days
We also offer much more as part of a flexible benefits package – including a cycle to work scheme and lots of family friendly perks – which can be tailored to your lifestyle.
Hit APPLY for more information and to continue your application on our careers page. There you will also find candidate pack with more information, which you can download by clicking the ‘Candidate Information Pack’ button.
You’ll need to register (you can use your LinkedIn profile) and then complete a short application form where you’ll upload a CV.