|Location||Blackpool or Newcastle|
|Salary||Up to £31,283|
Our flexible benefits package includes employer pension contributions of up to 10%, a performance related annual bonus of up to 10%, and lots more.
|Closing date||13 January 2019|
Want to be part of something really big? If you’re creative and curious to learn, want to be empowered to make decisions and challenge the norm, and want to bring BIG ideas to a MASSIVE digital recruitment challenge then you’ll love it here. And we’d love to hear from you.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to support the Head of Recruitment & Resourcing and the Recruitment HRBP on the BPDTS recruitment team. This team is at the heart of building and sustaining the BPDTS workforce with the aim of bringing top talent into the organisation and ensuring that individuals are deployed to meet the needs of our customer, DWP.
In BPDTS Ltd you will be part of an organisation responsible for the delivery of digital platforms and services, real-time analytics and flexible infrastructure, providing secure and resilient services to DWP.
Joining an innovative, supportive, and fast growing community of skilled digital professionals you will work in agile and creative ways to improve public services, with the power to make a difference to the lives of 22 million UK citizens.
You and your role
You are a proactive self-starter who is creative and can work with “can-do” attitude and be able to be flexible in a changing environment.
As a HR Recruitment Support you will work collaboratively with the HR and hiring community in BPDTS and beyond to support the delivery of the BPDTS vision and recruitment targets and support the maintenance of daily dashboards for recruitment and impact reports, providing insight on anomalies and blockers.
You’ll build and maintain good stakeholder management relationships and networks to provide excellent customer service. You will monitor and review standards of learning for Hiring Managers to ensure policies are met, and support the Head of Recruitment & Resourcing with producing relevant presentations and reports.
You’ll also work closely with the Recruitment HR business partner on ad-hoc people related tasks., developing job descriptions when required, and sometime deputising for the Recruitment HRBP on campaign calls to ensure recruitment campaigns are launched on time.
What we are looking for:
The successful candidate will be:
- an effective communicator with the ability to build excellent working relationships across the recruitment team, HR and the wider hiring community.
- comfortable interpreting data and developing analysis information linked to recruitment
- enthusiastic and have the capacity to respond flexibly in a sometimes pressurised environment.
- committed to providing excellent customer service, particularly candidates applying for jobs at BPDTS
- discreet when required as the role involves dealing with sensitive and personal data
- Take an active interest in their own personal development and support an environment of continuous improvement and business excellence.
It’s also great if …
- You are proficient in use of Collaboration Tools, such as JIRA or something similar
- Previous experience of working in an HR environment.
- Previous experience of working in a Project environment
Where will you work?
BPDTS Ltd provides dedicated services to the Department for Work and Pensions. Our digital, data and technology specialists work closely with experts in DWP Digital’s community to make digital services quicker, simpler and more efficient for the millions of people that use them.
You’ll join us in one of our easy-to-reach digital hubs in either Blackpool or Newcastle. Each hub has been designed for and by members of our digital community. We provide the latest tech and tooling and foster a collaborative culture to help our agile, multi-disciplinary teams think big and try new things.
In Newcastle, you’ll join a site where colleagues from across government and beyond work alongside each other on massive digital challenges, where we host meet-ups and events and where some of our biggest projects sit. It’s a short walk from the Longbenton Metro station, and we’ve got great spots on site for lunch, breakfast and to grab a coffee, as well as great facilities like a gym and 5-a-side football pitch.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications regardless of age, gender, race or sexuality.
What is our offer?
- We’ll reward you with a very competitive salary of up to £31,283 p.a,
- You will be eligible for a pension with employer contributions of up to 10%
- We can offer you a performance-related annual bonus of up to 10%
- We’ll help you balance your life and work
- We’ll give you a generous leave allowance, with the option to buy and sell extra days
Building our future
You’ll have access to a huge suite of training and learning opportunities to complement the new skills you’ll acquire on the job. You’ll get the chance to share knowledge with colleagues from across our digital communities, and to grow your skills through our coaching and mentoring programmes.
Hit APPLY for more information and to continue your application on our careers page. There you will also find candidate pack with more information, which you can download by clicking the ‘Candidate Information Pack’ button.
If you have any questions or you want to discuss this opportunity please contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org